Who We Are Looking For:
The successful candidate will achieve an 80% referral conversion rate within 3 months to help the company achieve our Mission which is: “We help active adults and athletes preserve their active lifestyles, despite injury or surgery, through physical therapy and wellness. Your health is an investment, not an expense.”
You will be helping us grow this company from a “start up” to becoming “THE ELITE PROVIDER OF PHYSICAL THERAPY IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA”.
To Achieve The Level Of Success That We Strive For, You Will Be Required To:
- Participate in the creation of internal and external marketing material. For example, blog posts, free tip reports, workshop events. Make yourself available for scheduled telephone appointments to talk to the people who request this marketing information.
- Be responsible for limiting drop offs: patients who book appointments and then drop off the schedule are not good for either parties involved. You will be proactive in making regular reactivation phone calls to the people who have dropped off of the schedule.
- Be flexible in the work hours and the type of work you do in your hours. In the 21st Century patients expect to be seen before, during, or after work. We know that back pain doesn’t go away after 5 pm. Due to this and to be successful in this role you will be required to make yourself available from 7:30 am to 6 pm Monday-Friday. Your 40 hours per week will be scheduled during these hours (start and end times within these hours are negotiable).
- Contribute to and attend a minimum of 1.5 hours per week of continuing education during our MANDATORY weekly staff meetings – including giving a powerpoint presentation to the rest of the team as needed.
- Drive referrals: within 3 months we expect you to be independent with handling conversations, both in person and on the phone, with potential patients that will lead them to being a regular and lifetime patient.
- Your warm lead conversion rate: within 3 months we expect proficiency with one of the biggest responsibilities of this position, your ability to effectively communicate to our potential patients the benefits of physical therapy so they can make better decisions about their health. We expect a conversion of 1 in 3 of the patients that request a free report or inquire about our services. This is different than those who come in with referrals where we expect to convert 8 out of 10 (or 80%).
- Become proficient in obtaining patient insurance information, verifying benefits, and successfully communicating the patient’s out of pocket responsibility before their first visit. This will also include overcoming financial objections such as, “I can’t afford it”, ‘ Do you take my insurance?” etc. This will be met within 30 days of the date of hire.
- Be dependable, on time, willing to do things because they need to be done without thinking “that’s not my job” or “that’s not why I was hired.” Your presence alone illustrates your commitment to being a team player and making EVERYONE’S experience better, either a team mate or patient. This will prove that you don’t like or need to be micromanaged, only able to complete tasks assigned to you.
- BE proficient with computers, software such as work, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Google drive, sending and receiving email, and mangining a computer either PC or MAC.
- Possess a thirst to find things that need to be done or be done better. Never thinking, “my job is done” but rather “what can I do next?”
- Possess a genuine interest in people, talking to them, and getting to know them. Understanding them on a level that will help you better solve their concerns, spoken and unspoken.
Ultimately The Success Of This Position And Your Ability To Exceed The Expectations Listed Above Is Your Ability To Adhere To The following Core Values:
- Have fun, be happy, and laugh
- Be passionate, determined, grateful, and humble
- Pursue growth and learning
- Build a positive team and friend environment
- Create a 5 star experience
- Be adventurous, creative and open-minded
- Emotionally engage and connect with clients
- Embrace and drive change
- Create memorable, personalized and individual experiences for patients, staff and guests
- Provide Impact and Action in favor of effort and efficiency
- Deliver WOW factor service and care if you are going to do it
The successful candidate will work for the owners of the business to ensure that these core values are present in the day to day running of the business and ultimately responsible for the successful growth of the business.
All hiring (and firing) at Kriz Physical Therapy is based with these core values in mind and we look forward to discussing them more with you in an interview. Apply below by email by including “Administration Position” in the subject line.