Join Our Team As A Physical Therapist
If So – We Have The Position You Have Been Looking For!
About Our Company:
- Complete focus on one patient at a time, each patient is seen for 45-60 minutes of one on one treatment.
- Able to see 8 – 10 patients a day, go home feeling energized, not exhausted.
- Mentorship by the top physical therapists in the area with over 20 years of experience weekly. (no one offers this, it is like a paid internship)
- You get to use your talents and passion to make a difference in people’s lives every day.
- Looking for community and family to work for, not a corporation.
Who Should Apply For This Position?
- Looking for mentorship to grow and learn on the job and yes new grads can apply.
- You are looking to have a work/life balance. Not going home exhausted every day.
- Your want to learn more about Functional Manual Therapy and potentially sit for the CFMT exam with the Institute for Physical Art in Steamboat Springs, CO. We have the ONLY CFMT in Southwest Florida, we are the only physical therapy practice in Southwest Florida that treats patients with this treatment approach allowing us to treat the patient as a whole and get to the root of the problem.
- You do not like working for corporations, you are looking for more of a family feel.
- Patients love working with you because you like to listen to their needs and adjust the programs based on your conversations. NO cookie cutter programs.
What We Are Looking For:
- Someone who loves to learn and wants to have a better understanding of the Functional Manual Therapy approach (but not the only kind of treatment we do in our office).
- You should be licensed to practice in the state of Florida.
- Someone who can build trust with patients quickly and is motivated to improve their relationship with patients.
- Someone who listens and wants to collaborate as a team and is always striving to make themselves better.
- Someone who is not camera shy, we like to videos and share content on social media.
- Someone who likes to hold small workshops to share education with potential clients.
How To Apply:
Please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter please include why you are truly interested in this position. Also, in the subject of your email please put “I want to learn”.