Join Our Team As A Personal Trainer
If So – We Have The Position You Have Been Looking For!
About Our Company:
We are a physical therapy clinic in Bonita Springs that focuses on helping active adults and athletes preserve their active lifestyles, despite surgery or injury, through physical therapy and wellness. Our motto is “your health is an investment, not an expense.”
We educate patients to equip them to understand what is going on with them and what they are doing throughout the day that may be causing or continuing their problem. As an athletic trainer at Kriz Physical Therapy, PA you will be helping to grow our wellness programs by using your talents and passion to make a difference in people’s lives every day.
Who Should Apply For This Position?
- You are looking for mentorship to grow and learn on the job.
- You are looking to have a work/ life balance, not going home exhausted every day.
- You do not like working for corporations, you are looking for more of a closer family environment.
- Patients love working with you because you like to listen to their needs and adjust the programs based on your conversations. NO cookie cutter programs.
What We Are Looking For:
- Someone who loves to learn and wants to have a better understanding of the Functional Manual Therapy approach (but not the only kind of treatment we do in our office) and how it dovetails with athletic training.
- Someone who is licensed to practice in the state of Florida.
- Someone who can build trust with patients quickly and is motivated to improve their relationship with patients.
- Someone who listens and wants to collaborate as a team and is always striving to make themselves better.
- Someone who is not camera shy, we like to make videos and share content on social media.
- Someone who likes to hold small workshops to share education with potential clients.
How To Apply:
Please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter please include why you are truly interested in this position. Also, in the subject of your email please put “I want to strengthen”.